EASTER IN CHIANTI: to discover Tuscan tradition!
2 days or more from 14th to 18th April
Easter is the perfect time for a short holiday! It is also an opportunity to discover some of the many traditions of Tuscany and Chianti: chocolate eggs, of course, but also the tradition of the "Colombina", which goes back to the Crusades: a wooden dove, propelled by a rocket, slides along a cable, lights a bunch of fireworks on its way … and must get back to its starting point in order to bring prosperity to the city. This event is held in many Tuscan cities, particularly in Greve in Chianti, Panzano, Florence. In addition, there are the Easter culinary traditions, and in particular the roasted lamb and the "Colomba" cake that you will savor at Villa le Barone
We therefore propose you to celebrate Easter at Villa Barone, and our special offer includes:
• Traditional Tuscan dinners including 'antipasti' buffet, 3 main courses (Roasted lamb on Easter day), cheese buffet and dessert ('Colomba' cake being one of the desserts).
• A bottle of "Prosecco" (Italian champagne) and fresh flowers in your room upon arrival
• Breakfast buffet and chocolate Easter egg for you on your table on Easter Day.
• For younger children, Easter egg hunt in the garden
• 'A document providing all information on events near Villa Barone (launch of the "Colombina", Greve flea market on Easter Monday, diverse markets, exhibitions ...) and detailed route suggestions for exploring Chianti “outside of the beaten tracks”.
Prices (service and VAT included):
Two nights for two at 550 euros in classic room, 590 euros in superior room
10 % discount on for each additional night