Spectacular early spring in Tuscany
2 days or more from March 29th to April 29th
April is a wonderful month in Tuscany and especially in Chianti: nature blows-up in all directions: tulips, daffodils, rosemary, irises, wisteria, peonies, cherry trees… are in bloom. At Villa le Barone, you can enjoy the spectacular surroundings and discover the beauty of Tuscany’ villages and art treasures in a much less crowded environment
For a double room (superior or classic), we offer:
• Bottle of Prosecco and spring flowers from the garden in your room to welcome you
• Hearty breakfast on the green terrace to step out of the winter and enjoy the warmth of the firstTuscan sun ,
• Free use of the tennis court and of the 2 mountain bikes
• Free upgrade if a room of a superior category is available upon your arrival
• 2 pre-reserved free ticketsthe Uffizi Museum or the Museum of the Opera del Duomo in Florence, unless you prefer Siena’s Museo Civico.
Price from 29 march to 29 april (service and VAT included):
Two nights for 2 persons in B&B at 330 euro in classic room, 390 euro in superior room.
Option Half Board with 4 superb Tuscan dinners(buffet of appetizers, 2 dishes, cheese, desert) : 450 euro in classic room , 510 euro in superior room
10% discount for each additional night