Special offers & Exclusive tours
The location of Villa Le Barone in the heart of Chianti makes it an ideal place from which to explore the world-famous Renaissance towns and cities of Tuscany with their architectural peculiarities and art treasures. Villa Le Barone has set up exclusive tours by bike or 4x4, most of them departing from the hotel, to explore the surroundings. Do not miss them!
Exclusive Tour: "Cycle & Enjoy Chianti on a Bike from Villa le Barone"4 NIGHTS PACKAGE WITH the support of a guide and a minivan
- For a double room at Villa Le Barone (superior or classic), this exclusive tour offers:
- Fresh flowers from the garden in your room upon your arrival
- Hearty buffet breakfast on the shaded terrace (weather permitting) or in the main restaurant
- Superb Typical Tuscan dinners for each evening (buffet of appetizers, 2 dishes, cheese and desert) in our restaurant or on the candle-lit terrace
- 3-day cycle tour departing from and returning to Villa Le Barone with a qualified guide/driver (English speaking, Spanish upon request).
- The tour includes:
- Ebikes with Helmets
- Support of one Minivan with English speaking guide/driver
- Below mentioned visits, lunches, snacks and wine tasting in family run wineries
- DAY 1
- Stop: Lamole – Volpaia – Visit, wine tasting and lunch at Colle Bereto – Gaiole – Vertine
- Enjoy Your ride in the Chianti Area riding through the vineyards and olive groves, visit the small villages of Lamole and Volpaia, enjoy wine tour and lunch including wine tasting. Visit the two charming villages of Gaiole in chianti and Vertine.
- Approx. 60Km
- DAY 2
- Stop: Castellina in Chianti – visit, wine tasting and lunch at La Piaggia – San Donato
- Take a ride through the Chianti Area, enjoy the beautiful scenery among vineyards and olive groves. Visit the ancient villages of Castellina in Chianti and San Donato, experience lunch in an organic family run winery where you will discover the ancient flavours of Tuscany.
- Approx. 60km
- DAY 3
- Stop: Greve in Chianti – Montefiorale – Le Corti – Badia a Passignano
- Take a ride to discover the part of Chianti closer to Florence, visit the famous village of Greve in Chianti with its unique square, discover the beauty of Montefiorale, have a wine tour with tasting and light lunch at one of the Principe Corsini Estates . After lunch, full visit of one of the hidden gems of the area: the Abbey of San Michele Arcangelo in Badia a Passignano.
- Approx. 60km
Price for 2 people for 4 nights and 3 day tour:
- In superior room: 3900 euro
- In a classic room: 3700 euro